Friday, November 28, 2008

Halloween!








What a great holiday! Dress up and get candy! Or, in my case, dress up your kids and eat their candy!

Evan was Dash from the Incredibles and Mia was a Rat! Random but really cute. I voted to dress her as Static Cling, spike her hair and attach some socks to her outfit, but the Rat won! Mommy dressed as a Pirate and Dad was a metro sexual lumberjack. (OK, it's what I was wearing!)
Hilly and Tavnir came with us and left very baby hungry! Great time had by all!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Ohhh so cute! Your family is darling! How fun to see you on FB and Blogger. Here is our family blog address...I keep much more up on my blog than facebook. I mostly joined facebook to keep up with all my young women at church :)

Hope to hear from you more and yes, we need to get together. My kiddos are a wee bit older than Evan and Mia though! ha ha ha Porter(5)I'm sure would love to play with Evan! So great to hear from you!
http://morrismomentsnikki.blogspot.com/